Here is another recipe for kale chips. I have always used the curly ones, but recently found that the dinosaur variety (a.k.a. Tuscan kale and Lacinato kale) was more hearty and easier to bake.
I make my kale chips with this now.
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Wash, dry and cut off the middle part of the leaf. (Leaving it will make the leaf soggy instead of crunchy)
- Arrange in a tray without overlapping.
- Spray lightly with oil and season with salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Kale chips can keep in an airtight container for a week.We usually consume whatever I make within the day